For Federal information, go to the IRS website which is This will give you access to forms and publications and current changes. There is also a link called ‘Where’s my Refund’ that will allow you to follow up on a missing refund. You can also make a payment on this website and in some cases set up an installment agreement.

For California information, go to the Franchise Tax Board website which is This will also give access to forms, publications and current changes. It will also allow you to make a payment and track down a refund.